Month At A Glance (MAAG) Goals - December:
- Seek assistance from teachers if you are unclear about assignments, upcoming exams, due dates, etc.
- Study in advance of finals, to save yourself undue pressure and stress. Cramming is the least effective way to learn material. Quizzing yourself regularly is one of the most effective strategies for learning. Make an appointment w/ Ream if you want some help on optimizing your study time!
- Do you have missing work? Make sure you have the things you need before leaving for the break to get caught up and start January strong!
- Watch the weekly announcements!
College & Career Goals:
- Write THANK YOU NOTES to the people who wrote your Letters of Recommendation for College.
- Please update Naviance with your college apps and decisions as you get them back.
Social & Emotional Goals:
- Take a long hike with a friend, or your dog. Consider meditating in a quiet spot.
Parenting Tips & Opportunities of the Month:
- Encourage (don't nag) your senior to make steady progress through the year - avoiding putting things off.
- Check up on where seniors are at with grades. There are not any do over opportunities this year.